just didn't happen. My life is getting away from me and I am accumulating things that I want/need/should get too. Sound familiar?
Where has the time gone? Well I think that with my medical problems taking up so much of my energy that I have been restricted. I have my "things" around me but just lacked the "oomph" to pick anything up and work on it.
And then in November I have been wanting a puppy....oh yes everyone told me not to do it, but I wanted one!
So on November 16th off we went in search of our puppy!
This is little Hershey!

He is a long hair Mini Dachshund. He has a great disposition, very loving! He is full of energy and mischief. He loves to be held and loved on. We got him at 8 weeks old and weighed only 2 pounds! We were told he should only get up to about 8 pounds full grown. He is a keeper for sure!

Well, how great to connect with you when you've just started a new blog.
ReplyDeleteWill look forward to check back with you to see how things are going.
Do you ever get down to the Akron Zoo? There's a free coupon running at www.iShopSummit.com; yes, I couldn't help but notice the little one in your profile photo. I'm big on saving money, but helping people is what makes the world go 'round.
Bargain Hunter thanks so much for the link! I will check it out. Do come back and visit soon!
ReplyDelete